18th Annual Meeting of the Korean American Spine Society
Join Us in Napa for the 18th Annual Meeting of KASS
We look forward to meeting at the elegant Meritage Resort and Spa for our 18th Annual Meeting. Join us for an insightful scientific program, collegial networking, and a relaxing retreat in California’s wine country.
KASS will welcome author, columnist, and documentarian Jay Caspian Kang to speak at the Friday night Annual Dinner. Plus, ticket sales are open for the Friday afternoon group wine tasting; download the form to get the details and reserve your spot.
Abstract submission and young surgeon grant application is closed. If you have any questions, please contact Val Broyles.
- April 26, 2023 | Submission Deadline
- May 10, 2023 | Notifications Sent
- June 6, 2023 | Presenter Registration Deadline
Registration is open to KASS members and non-members.
PA/APN/Allied Health: $395
Late Fee (After June 6): +$75
Adult Guests (13+): $195
Child Guests (4-12 yrs.): $95
Child 4 yrs. & under: $0
- Medical Attendee Registration includes all course materials, scientific sessions, Thursday reception, Friday and Saturday breakfasts, and Friday Annual Dinner.
- Guest Registration includes Thursday reception, Friday and Saturday breakfasts, and Friday Annual Dinner.
- Corporate attendees must register with Val Broyles and are limited to employees of supporting companies only.
As a result of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Debate current controversies in spine surgery
- Discuss the latest advances and best practices in the surgical management of degen lumbar conditions, cervical pseudarthrosis, and other common conditions
- Evaluate the pros and cons of ambulatory surgery centers, robotics, and other new technologies and models of spine care
- Discuss ways to maintain and enhance surgeon health in the midst of time constraints and financial challenges.
Full participation is worth 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
ABOUT THE RESORT
The Meritage Resort and Spa
875 Bordeaux Way | Napa, CA
You can anticipate an elegant resort experience at the award-winning Meritage Resort and Spa and the elevated Grand Reserve at the Meritage. Our guest block offers rooms on both sides of the property. Expect warm, Tuscan-inspired décor and perfectly appointed guestrooms in both locations, with Grand Reserve offering premier amenities and luxury perks.
Meritage Guestroom: 399*
Grand Reserve Premier Room: $499*
Grand Reserve Signature Suite $549* limited supply
*Plus $35 per room per night resort fee and 15.3% tax. All room rates are for single or double occupancy; additional persons are $30 per person per room night.
Reservations for each stay type at the Meritage are booked separately. Visit each link to explore your options for KASS 2023. Both housing options are on-site.